Thursday, July 26, 2007

Michael Buble

Pernah denger lagunya michael Buble yang everything??

Lagunya enak deh... liriknya juga keren..

Niy gue share liriknya...

Bagus ya....

EVERYTHING

You’re a falling star

You’re the getaway car

You’re the line in the sand when I go too far

You’re the swimming pool on an August day

You’re the perfect thing to say

And you play it coy

But it’s kind of cute

When you smile at me, you know exactly what you do

Baby, don’t pretend that you don’t know it’s true

‘Cause you can see it when I look at you

And in this crazy life

And through these crazy times

It’s you, it’s you

Ya make me sing

Your every line

Your every word

You’re everything

You’re a carousel

You’re a wishing well

And you light me up when you ring my bell

You’re a mystery

You’re from outerspace

You’re every minute of my every day

And I can’t believe that I’m your man

And I get to kiss ya baby just because I can

Whatever comes our way

We’ll see it through

And you know that’s what our love can do

No comments: